In June 2005, I began my career at Hitachi Data Systems in Santa Clara while attending Santa Clara University as a Junior. During this time, I found my first mentor, Jeremiah Owyang, who later became my manager and was instrumental in hiring me on full time at Hitachi Data Systems.
I’ve seen first hand what it takes to create, manage and evangelize a complete social media program into the B2B market. From blogs to wikis, I’m enthralled into the evolving ecosystem of storage, technology and social business.
- May 2013: Hitachi TrueNorth Partner Program (External Partner)
- April 2013: Hitachi TrueNorth Partner Program (Internal)
- April 2013: Keynote speaker at the Partner TechTalk (Webinar ~500 attendees)
- November 2012: Speaker at the Partner Technology Summit in Santa Clara at Hitachi Data Systems (Live)
- Featured in What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting (view blog post)
In my spare time I am a disc jockey, Tae Kwon Do Martial Artist and enjoy all individual/team sports. I am a very active and out-going person who is always willing to try something new.