In June 2005, I began my career at Hitachi Data Systems in Santa Clara while attending Santa Clara University as a Junior. During this time, I found my first mentor, Jeremiah Owyang, who later became my manager and was instrumental in hiring me on full time at Hitachi Data Systems. After a great 9+ years at Hitachi Data Systems, I became the Digital Marketing leader at VMware in Palo Alto. I am currently Head of Digital Strategy & Innovation at NETGEAR.
I’ve seen first hand what it takes to create, manage and evangelize a complete social media program into the B2B market. From blogs to wikis, I’m enthralled into the evolving ecosystem of storage, technology and social business.
- April 2014: Speaker at the Partner Technology Summit in Santa Clara at Hitachi Data Systems (Live)
- May 2013: Speaker at the Partner Technology Summit in Santa Clara at Hitachi Data Systems (Live)
- May 2013: Hitachi TrueNorth Partner Program (External Partner)
- April 2013: Hitachi TrueNorth Partner Program (Internal)
- April 2013: Keynote speaker at the Partner TechTalk (Webinar ~500 attendees)
- November 2012: Speaker at the Partner Technology Summit in Santa Clara at Hitachi Data Systems (Live)
- Featured in What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting (view blog post)
In my spare time I am a disc jockey, Tae Kwon Do Martial Artist and enjoy all individual/team sports. I am a very active and out-going person who is always willing to try something new.